Thanks for buying your travel money from the Post Office®.
Want the chance to make your holiday that bit better? Simply complete this form and you'll be entered into our prize draw for the chance to win £1,000 cash for your holiday.
The prize draw runs on a monthly basis until 31 July 2015.
See below for full terms and conditions.
Sorry, there appears to be a problem with your
Which travel products did you buy?
Post Office* and our trusted partners would like to keep in contact with you about other products, services and offers we feel may be of interest to you. By clicking on the submit button you will be indicating your consent to receiving marketing communications by post, phone, email, text and other electronic means unless you have indicated an objection to receiving such communications by ticking the relevant box(es) below.
*Post Office Limited and any future successor entity to the Post Office Limited
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions apply to Post Office Travel Money promotion:
1. The promotion is open to customers buying any amount of Travel Money, Travellers Cheques or by loading a foreign currency (excluding sterling) onto a Travel Money Card. Open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding people working for Post Office Limited as employees and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Any customers buying Travel Money, Travel Money Card or Travellers Cheques online will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
3. Any customers buying Travel Money, Travel Money Card or Travellers Cheques in branch must retain their receipt for proof of purchase and will need to enter online at www.postoffice.co.uk/win and fully complete the mandatory fields on the entry form. One entry per household.
4. No purchase necessary for residents of Northern Ireland - for the same chance of winning, send your name and address details to Post Office Travel Money Competition, PO Box 33, ROSS ON WYE, HR9 9WA. Maximum of one entry per person, per envelope.
5. All entries must be received between 00.01 on 1st July 2014 and 31 July 2015. There will be 13 prize draws, 1 each month:
a. Draw 1 – 00.01 on 1 July 2014 – 11:59pm on 31 July 2014
b. Draw 2 – 00.01 on 1 August 2014 – 11:59pm on 31 August 2014
c. Draw 3 – 00.01 on 1 September 2014 – 11:59pm on 30 September 2014
d. Draw 4 – 00.01 on 1 October 2014 – 11:59pm on 31 October 2014
e. Draw 5 – 00.01 on 1 November 2014 – 11:59pm on 30 November 2014
f. Draw 6 – 00.01 on 1 December 2014 – 11:59pm on 31 December 2014
g. Draw 7 – 00.01 on 1 January 2015 – 11:59pm on 31 January 2015
h. Draw 8 – 00.01 on 1 February 2015 – 11:59pm on 28 February 2015
i. Draw 9 – 00.01 on 1 March 2015 – 11:59pm on 31 March 2015
j. Draw 10 – 00.01 on 1 April 2015 – 11:59pm on 30 April 2015
k. Draw 11 – 00.01 on 1 May 2015 – 11:59pm on 31 May 2015
l. Draw 12 – 00.01 on 1 June 2015 – 11:59pm on 30 June 2015
m. Draw 13 – 00.01 on 1 July 2015 – 11:59pm on 31 July 2015
6. Entries must be registered by 11:59pm on the relevant closing date shown above to be included in that month's prize draw.
7. Incomplete, illegible or incorrectly completed online forms will not be accepted as entry into the promotion.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason.
9. Promoter: Post Office Limited, 148 Old Street, London EC1V 9HQ
10. The Prize: There is a monthly prize of £1000 payable by cheque to the winner.
11. There will be one winner each month until the closing date. The monthly winner will be chosen by a random draw from all valid entries 14 days after the close of each monthly draw, and will be supervised by an independent person.
12. The winner of each prize draw will be notified by email and post of their success within 28 days of the draw taking place. The winner will have 28 days in which to accept their prize, otherwise a different winner will be chosen from the remaining valid entries.
13. The winners will receive their prize within 28 days of acceptance of their prize.
14. The Prizes are not non-transferable.
15. In order to take advantage of the Prize the winners must consent to the following conditions: The Promoter reserves the right to publish the winners' names and/or photographs for future publicity and promotions. By entering, the winners also agree to participate in reasonable marketing activity connected with the promotion.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of the same or higher value where it becomes necessary to do so.
18. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees to these terms and conditions and consents to the processing of their personal data by the Promoter (or a third party acting on the Promoter’s behalf) for the purposes of the administration and operation of the promotion.
20. To obtain the names and counties of the winners, send a SAE to: In branch – Travel Marketing Manager, 3rd floor, 148 Old Street, London, EC1V 9HQ.
21. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this promotion. This does not affect any statutory rights.